Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

f r i e n d ................ was it ?????


-->

        It’s been 2 years ago since the last we met and we haven’t met again. I remember, the last I saw you when you were wearing your white T-shirt and your blue jeans. You didn't look great but you’re always look nice, as always.
           How do you look now?? I’m in a little curious. But, i guess your not as nice as i saw you for the first time. I was interested from the first i saw you. His thought, his way of life, idealism, very unusual and it was so me . I have ever admired him when knowing that he was only alone living’ in my little city.  Just admiring not more. Am i sure?? Yup.., absolutely sure.  Have a feeling more than just admiring, i never did it, and absolutely i don’t want to have such kind of feeling.
        You liked to wear your blue jeans and your white t-shirt, then you covered your  t-shirt with black formal dress. Your glasses made you look older.., but i liked that.  I liked your philosophy about a person who always asking money to the others. You’ve ever said that “ Don’t look back or even look at they face when you’re not going to give (money )”.  How i remember that words exactly until right now.  You always did nothing but i couldn't keep my eyes from you.
       I think there’s  never enough words to describe you, even in fact that we were never close each other.  But, no mater what, i did always give a damn to you. May be you never see me, the real i am, what kind of person i am,  how i used to think about something, or what music i love the most.  I know that you were always have a bad impression with me. You don’t know me well, that’s why you did it . I hope someday in the next next next next , you feel regret why you never know me well.
       The fact that we were never and close each other,even being friend, this could be something that i regret. I ever think, ‘why should i regret‘? And why i remember all stories about you? I have no reason for sure. You’re name just came up then i’ll say ‘I want to be you friend’ . We rarely spoke each other, we rarely met , we rarely spent our colleague time together. I wanted to hear all your story, i wanted to hear your funny jokes or your  cranky jokes, i wanted to tell my story to you supposed you knowing me well.
       Now i hear that you have a great job in one of Indonesian political party. Hum..,, i believe that you’ll be involved in those kind of job.  You really know what should you do and reach what you want to reach. That’s good. Different with me. I haven’t finished yet what will i do with my life. I’m just like a loser. Teach me how to be a good person!!  Teach me how i can reach my dream!!. Hey, you’re the real philosopher, be my friend..!!!!

2 komentar: